^_^ OUT NOW ^_^
In the near distant future, work is closer than family and we continue to never quite notice the true value of time. The years pass by, the secrets to their importance washed away by the immutable existence of entropy. By the time they’re old, what will the Arrow of Time reveal to Cheryl, Bob, and Paul?
ARROW of TIME
an audio play
a tender-odyssey told in 60 micro-scene-years
featuring Susannah Perkins, Ben Holbrook, Abe Goldfarb, Leonie Bell, Ryan William Downey, Theresa Buchheister
voice direction by Theresa Buchheister sound design by Leonie Bell audio engineering by Kegan Zema video design by Steven Matarazzo original music by Chris Sabol
More Information Here
*November 2023* An Instant Message was semi-finalist for Clinical Trials at The Pharmacy Theater!
*July 2023* Contributed a small review to the incredible new website Staff Picks, dedicated to highlighting smaller plays and performances in NYC. Support this vital website and support indie theater. <3
*April 2023* I’m writing a new play with Road Theatre’s Under Construction 4 virtual group, alongside other cool playwrights across the country. ^_^
*March 2023* Thank you so much to the Young-Howze Theatre Journal Awards for awarding Arrow of Time Audio Production of the Year, Sound Designer of the Year (Leonie Bell) and Dramatic Performance of the Year (Ben Holbrook as Bob). This is such a wonderful honor. Congratulations to all nominees & winners.
*March 2023* The Young-Howze Theatre Journal Awards have nominated Arrow of Time for several awards, including Audio Production of the Year, Sound Designer of the Year (Leonie Bell) and Dramatic Performance of the Year (Susannah Perkins as Cheryl, Ben Holbrook as Bob). Thank you to RnD for this kind recognition.
*January 2023* My new play Arrow of Time is now available on YouTube.
*December 2022* Introducing Mind Dream Theater, a property-less audio venue for new emerging work.
*August 2022* I was a finalist for the SohoRep 22/23 Writer/Director Lab with my friend and collaborator, the amazing Leonie Bell.
*June 2022* I am included in the final shortlist for the 2022 Alpine Fellowship. <3
* April 2022 * I’ll be joining the Spring Intensive at Workshop Theater!
* August 2021 * A monologue from Nothing Remained But Voice and Bones has been included in Theatre Unbound’s Bittersweet Monologue book to commemorate their closing.
* August 2021 * My short play An Instant Message was named one of the top 12 plays for the 2021 Samuel French Off-Off Broadway Festival. Congratulations to the final six!! <3
* June 2021 * My short play An Instant Message has been selected as one of the top 30 plays for the 2021 Samuel French Off-Off Broadway Festival. Here’s my fun interview
* September 2020 * I was invited to be a part of the Early Career Writer’s Group at Clubbed Thumb with a bunch of amazing folks. Look how cute we are!!
* April 2020 * Excited to share I will be a part of the inaugural SoundLab at The Brick with a group of amazing people! Check out the details here and support The Brick!!!!